1. Positano News reported a woman in Sorrento who’d clock into work each day at the hospital as a nurse , then promptly change direction and go and work at her son’s bar.
2. Yesterday morning, a lady cleaning outside at Positano Town hall got hit directly on the head by an empty fruit case which fell from above. She was taken to the Sorrento hospital for first aid. Naturally the afore-mentioned woman wasn’t there.
3. Did you know that the Island of Capri ‘s name derives from ‘goats’ ? Well they are back ! The island will be repopulated by goats in order to keep vegetation down and bush fires at bay. You may even be able to glimpse them from the sea.
4. One knows when The Giro D’Italia hits Positano, by the helicopters hovering above one’s head making an incessant noise, and by the fact that you can walk unhindered along the town road and not have to look out for the bus looming behind you.
5. Remember my mystery neighbour ? The place is now being turned inside out. It looks like someone might move in soon! Keep tuned after summer…
Love your Odds and Ends or Bits and Bobs...Positano news is kept very busy, :-) :-)Almost just like our village newspaper.
That is an interesting looking wind chime!
Watch out for falling fruit boxes...an ignoble way to go...
Ciao Scintilla! Fun news about the goats. I saw a couple of them from the sea once two years ago. I agree about the helicopters. There was one that kept circling my house on Friday and the noise was unbelievable. But I am sure they got some nice shots. Thanks for the fun odds and ends!
Ciao Scintilla, Goats! I guess while cleaning up everything in site on the island, they also fertilize !! Yes I remember. Wow, the house will be occupied with new neighbors.
Nice Photo!! Grazie :)
You couldn't make it up, could you? Often real life is stranger than fiction.
great odds and ends! I wish that person moving in was me! I also wonder how long Ms. Nurse was getting paid before they found out???
Post a Comment