I’m terrible with awards….
I was given two blog awards some weeks ago from my blogger friends, but have let time slip by before passing them on.
For this award I have to list my seven loves:
1. I love my family.
2. I love to garden. I love my garden.
3. I love to walk on sandy beaches barefoot for hours. A bit of a problem here in Positano.
4. I love early summer mornings in Positano with its sweet soft light and lake-like sea.
5. I love reading. I read *all * the time. Even in the bath.
6. I love storms at Positano, especially at night with the rain pelting down on the domed ceilings and the waves crashing on the shore. A great time for reading in bed (or in the bath).
7. I love to run my hand through the water when we are in a boat.
I’d like to pass this award on to Elra’s Garden blog as she has created a garden of Eden and is deservedly an artist.
And this is for Lola and those of you who share the love of waves crashing on the shore. I took it from our place at Easter.